In the olden times, before the advent of commercially available medication, compounding was used as a method to create medication according to the condition and needs of an individual. As an established and proven tradition, compounding is still being used today as a way for your physician to prescribe specially-formulated medication that is prepared by a licensed compounding pharmacist to treat specific medical conditions.
At Vencer Care, your compounded medication will be prepared in a sterile and carefully controlled environment with the use of top grade ingredients and high quality compounding equipment.
Through compounding, we can alter your prescription medication into many forms such as but not limited to:
- Sterile Dosage Forms (e.g. Injections or Eye Drops).
- Creams, Lotions, Gels, Powders, etc., for Skin/Scalp Application
- Nasal Sprays
- Powder Capsules for Ear Insufflators
- Liquids for Oral, or Tube Administration (G-tube or J-tube)
- Transdermal Gels that Deliver Medicine Through The Skin
- Sub-Lingual (Under-The-Tongue) Products
- Rectal and Vaginal Preparations
- Lip Balms
If you have questions or inquiries, please give us a call at 908-469-2221 or visit us in our store to talk to one of our staff.